Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Pepijn van der Laan en Else Kramer" <else.kramer@p...>
"Pepijn van der Laan en Else Kramer" <else.kramer@p...>
Date:  Fri May 4, 2001  11:49 am
Subject:  Summer Schools

Dear List,

I realize I am awfully late (probably too late), but I suddenly find myself
with a spare week in summer which I would love to fill with a vocal (preferably
'lieder') summer school. I have been looking on the Internet, but it's quite
hard to find things in Europe. I would prefer a school somewhere relatively
close to the Netherlands (i.e. UK, Belgium, Germany, France). Can anyone
recommend a school/site, or even better, a web site which lists several
programmes?

Many thanks,

Else Kramer

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11593 Re: Summer Schools Jennifer   Fri  5/4/2001   2 KB
11603 Re: Summer Schools MFoxy9795@a...   Sat  5/5/2001   2 KB
21837 Summer Schools Colin Reed colin_reeduk Thu  1/9/2003   2 KB
21839 Re: Summer Schools Margaret L. Harrison peggyliebman Thu  1/9/2003   3 KB

emusic.com