Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Thu May 3, 2001  10:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Lessons over the summer

In a message dated 5/3/01 6:36:28 PM, peggyh@i... writes:

<< While it may be a problem if you broadcast to the world that
X doesn't pay his bills, if asked, I think you can
truthfully answer the question in terms of your experience
with the person/firm, and I don't think you have to lie and
say the person/firm always paid bills on time if he/it
didn't. >>

The words "if asked" would probably be crucial here. No, I don't think that
you should have to lie. But if for some reason you are concerned that a
prospective student/client/customer etc. might be unreliable about paying for
services rendered, a more ethical approach would be to ask him or her to
provide credit references.

Judy

emusic.com