Vocalist.org archive

From:  wadijedo@a...
wadijedo@a...
Date:  Thu May 3, 2001  10:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice is a very personal thing, was: Voice Lessons over the su...

Hi John and listers,
In speaking of acknowledging our teachers, I would like to say something. A
few weeks ago the college that I attend sent me a letter of congratulations
for my academic achievement. They said they were to have an honors assembly
and I could give acknowledgment to the teacher or teachers that have helped
me get where I am now. I chose my voice teacher. She has been a great
encouragement to me, when it seemed like everyone else was not. She was the
one that kept me from dropping my voice lessons. Now I still don't think that
my voice is that good but I know that it is better than it was, and all I can
continue to hope for is more improvements. At this assemble, in front of all
the other professors I was able to bless her as she has blessed me. And there
we stood, bawling, because of my achievements. And in 9 days I will graduate
with my BA in music (with honors).
Janis

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11602 sheet music query Dolphin aura   Sat  5/5/2001   2 KB
11679 sheet music query Dolphin aura   Wed  5/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com