Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed May 2, 2001  8:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: cost of lessons

acronvich@h... writes:

> I currently charge $25/45 minute lesson.
> Make up time is done by adding 15 minutes to 3 lessons. I teach in
> Columbia, Maryland, a fairly upper middle class community. Am I charging
> too little, do you think? Anne

Sheesh, I pay $36 for a 45 minute lesson and $40 for an hour-and I feel like
this is fair and I live in North Alabama! Also, I take from a master teacher
at a community arts school, and we pay by the semester. If the teacher
misses a lesson, she makes it up. If you miss a lesson, you
lose....................My teacher has been great to make up lessons that I
have missed due to illness and other unadvoidable circumstances so I am
grateful.

Leslie

emusic.com