Vocalist.org archive

From:  wmcrafty@y...
wmcrafty@y...
Date:  Wed May 2, 2001  8:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amber Patterson

Hi! Stumbled onto this group by looking up Amber Patterson. She's my
niece. I haven't come across any sound file yet either. I know my
brother is working on a website for her & I will post when it is up.
As for her age, she just turned 12. She stays very busy with her
voice lessons, school and performances.
On a personal note, I am thrilled to find info on her this way. We
live on opposite coasts so I don't get to see her in person. She
sings to me over the phone. Next best thing to being there I guess.