Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Wed May 2, 2001  5:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Congratulations

John Link wrote:

> Congratulations to Robin Lynne Frye, mezzo-soprano, for her wonderful
> performance last night with Robert Mobsby, baritone, and Doublas
> Drake, piano, at Broadway United Church of Christ in New York City.

I sang tenor solos with Bob Mobsby in our High School chorus a great many
years ago, and then lost touch. I have been trying to find him again. Do
you, or anyone reading this have any information as to how I can contact
Robert?

Dean FH Macy

http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"If you must be wrong,
then be wrong at the top of your voice!" (Lucy Van Pelt)

info@g...hisgrohliness@y...agoldhammer@y...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11553 Re: Congratulations info@g...   Wed  5/2/2001   3 KB
11560 Re: Congratulations hisgrohliness@y...   Thu  5/3/2001   2 KB
11561 Re: Congratulations Robin L. Frye   Thu  5/3/2001   3 KB
11570 Re: Congratulations agoldhammer@y...   Thu  5/3/2001   2 KB
11563 Re: Congratulations Robin L. Frye   Thu  5/3/2001   3 KB

emusic.com