Vocalist.org archive

From:  April Salerno <april_salerno@y...>
April Salerno <april_salerno@y...>
Date:  Mon Apr 30, 2001  7:48 am
Subject:  Grad Schools

Hello Everyone!

I'm starting my search for a grad school, and I was
wondering if you could help me out. I actually have a
few questions...

Does anyone know of grad schools that offer a single
degree that concentrates on both performance AND
pedagogy?

Can you recommend any grad schools that aren't so
obvious(Julliard, Eastman, I.U)?

Does anyone have any experience with the vocal program
at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh? I'm a
Pittsburgh native, but I'm getting my undergrad away
from home, and I was interested in other's experiences
with Carnegie Mellon.

Any info or ideas you have are greatly appreciated!

=====
April Salerno
B.M. in Vocal Performance
Baldwin-Wallace College
Class of 2002

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11492 Re: Grad Schools Jeffrey Snider   Mon  4/30/2001   2 KB
11496 Re: Grad Schools Karen Mercedes   Mon  4/30/2001   3 KB
11507 Re: Grad Schools Lloyd W. Hanson   Mon  4/30/2001   2 KB
11517 Re: Grad Schools Karen Mercedes   Tue  5/1/2001   2 KB

emusic.com