Vocalist.org archive

From:  agoldhammer@y...
agoldhammer@y...
Date:  Fri Apr 27, 2001  7:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Allergies

I don't want to prolong this any longer, but will note that Ozone can
be an irritant but is not an allergen. It's questionable whether
these gizmos produce enough ozone to do anything significant
healthwize. I echo James point about a good air cleaner with HEPA
filter.

Alan

agoldhammer@y...>

wrote:
> > > I had one of those Sharper Image ionizers and I turned out
allergic
> > > it. I am a rwather stubborn case however. Apparently it is not
> > unusual
> > > for many people to be sensitive to the ionizer. Anne
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

emusic.com