Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Fri Apr 27, 2001  2:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] songs by Danish composers

Nielsen wrote a few songs, but Peter Heise was a major Danish song
composer whose works are published in four volumes by Hansen. By the way,
I have a former student at the Conservatory in Copenhagen: is this where
she is applying? If so, I believe ANY Scandinavian song is appropriate.
My student prepared a song by the Norwegian, Halfdan Kjerulf.

Mark Montgomery