Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Thu Apr 26, 2001  3:02 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Lessons over summer?

In a message dated 4/25/2001 10:07:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dolphin_aura@y... writes:
dolphin_aura@y... writes:

<< I'm a full time college student, but I will be going
on my summer vacation from may to august. should I
start going to a voice teacher over the summer or is
it worth it? >>

if you feel like your teacher is helping you and you understand what
your teacher is getting at, spend the money on a pianist to rehearse with and
practice (your teacher might have some ideas on things you could work on over
the summer). however, if there are doubts in your mind as to whether or not
your teacher is helping you or, if it is unclear as to where your teacher is
leading you, the summer might be a good time to get a second opinion from
another voice teacher.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11407 Re: Voice Lessons over summer? Gina   Thu  4/26/2001   3 KB
11413 Re: Voice Lessons over summer? Jeffrey Snider   Thu  4/26/2001   2 KB
11412 Re: Voice Lessons over summer? Greypins@a...   Thu  4/26/2001   2 KB

emusic.com