Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  9:58 pm
Subject:  REP: I hate to bring this up again............

Dear Group.
I know we recently had a thread concerning appropriate songs to sing at a
graduation. I followed this for awhile then let it go because it didn't
really concern me, but NOW...............well, my high school senior soprano
has been asked to sing at her Baccalaureate service in 2 weeks. The song she
wants to sing is WAY overdone (Michael W. Smith's Friends Forever) and I seem
to recall some mention of a song by either Smith or Steve Green-I get them
mixed up, not my genre-that several of you thought appropriate for a service
of this sort. Lots of Baptists, probably zero classical music fans, not much
time, probably will need taped accompaniment (YUCK). Any suggestions?

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11373 Re: REP: I hate to bring this up again.......... Patricia M Smith   Tue  4/24/2001   3 KB
11388 Re: REP: I hate to bring this up again.......... Domisosing@a...   Wed  4/25/2001   2 KB

emusic.com