Vocalist.org archive

From:  colin-reed@l...
colin-reed@l...
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  8:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Concerto Competition-- Suggestions, por favore?

Lieder Eines Fahrenden Gesellen (songs of a wayfarer) was what sprung to my
mind too, although it may be a bit high. There are some repeated G's in "Ich
hab' ein gluhend messe" (all this German from memory, apologies if it's wrong).
Also lots of sotto voce F#. Some baritones can do that easily, others can't.
Great 4 songs if they're suitable for your voice though.

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK