Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  4:40 am
Subject:  Let Us Garlands Bring--- Orchestrations Exist?????

Hi all,
I have been looking for the orchestrations for the
Finzi song cycle for low voice called "Let Us Garlands
Bring". So far my search has been to no avail. One
of the profs. here did a his doctoral paper on the
cycle and swears it's orchestrated somewhere, but he
doesn't remember either. Do any of you know where I
could find an orchestral score to this cycle?

Thanks,
Trevor

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11359 Re: Let Us Garlands Bring--- Orchestrations Exist Karen Mercedes   Tue  4/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com