Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Apr 21, 2001  10:39 am
Subject:  Re: WAY OFF and ranting: Re: [vocalist] MED: weird pain in ear

Michael, for what it's worth, please reconsider having a root canal. I learned
a couple of years ago that an abcess can begin years and years before there are
any overt symptoms and even then those symptoms can be obnoxiously difficult to
directly relate to what is going on with a particular tooth.

By the time my upper molar "needed" a root canal and the tooth crowned, I had
spent several years of miserable, chronic spring/fall sinus and even ear
infections. I attributed the "singing" in the tooth to the fact its root was
closest to the swollen sinus cavity and it certainly seemed it was the sinus
causing the tooth pain. But in reality it was the opposite, for after finally
having the root removed and all the infected tissue removed (not an abnormal
amount, mind you, it had simply reached the point of being visible on an x-ray)
my sinus problems have rather magically gone away. I still have to deal with
the allergies, however I don't get so very, very sick and end up on antibiotics
any longer.

Of course, this is my own personal experience and each of us is different but I
thought this might be helpful to you.

PJ.

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[