Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Apr 20, 2001  2:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Graduation Song...??

Just to let you know, I have decided on a piece to sing for our graduation.
I picked the "Antiphon" from the Vaughan Williams "Five Mystical Songs."
Thank you for all your input!

David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas
dgrogan@e...
dgrogan@e...

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Author unknown