Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Apr 19, 2001  1:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Elizabeth Buccheri

Lisa:
I was going to ask if you preferred going to one part of the city vs.
another but since you live in Appleton...a 3-4 hour drive away, it
probably doesn't matter too much.

I coach occasionally with a gentleman on the north side...excellent
pianist & he's starting to conduct for Light Opera Works on a regular
basis. E-mail me privately & I'll give you his phone, address, etc.

Pat