Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Tue Apr 17, 2001  11:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing - NASAL LAVAGE

<< The lavage thing does help me get the upper
hand on sinus infections, but I must admit I don't resort to it unless I'm
really desperate, because a foreign substance of any kind in my sinuses,
acute infection or not, hurts like the very fires of hell!! >>

Well, I discovered that straight salt in my nasal passages really hurts, but
if I mix half salt and half baking soda, it goes down smooth...

I am going to have to try the ear syringe. I think that would be easier
than tilting my head sideways!

David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas
dgrogan@e...

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Author unknown