Vocalist.org archive

From:  agoldhammer@y...
agoldhammer@y...
Date:  Mon Apr 16, 2001  6:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., wrote:

> > I asked my Allergist about this and he indicated it would only be
for

> Is he sure? There are a lot of people who SUFFER from allergies
but do not
> have asthma. Looks to me like the more people using it , the more
$ someone
> would make! I, for one, am going to be sorely ticked if I can't
get this

Yes, it is only be studied for asthma. It may be used for other
indications later on, but this product will probably be quite
expensive as it is a biotechnology produced protein. It's not going
to be anywhere near as cheap as the antihistamines that are presently
on the market.

Health insurers will only pay for the labeled indication.

Alan

emusic.com