Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Sun Apr 15, 2001  4:25 pm
Subject:  FREE Introduction to the Feldenkrais Method

This Monday, April 16th, from 7 until 9 p.m., I will be presenting a
FREE introduction to the Feldenkrais Method in the community room of
Castle Village. The address is 110 Cabrini Boulevard in Manhattan,
just north of 181st Street. The introduction will include several
short lessons on the floor (bring a mat!) to give you a sense of the
variety of movement used in the Awareness Through Movement lessons. I
will also be demonstrating Functional Integration, the one-on-one
form of the work.

The Feldenkrais Method is especially effective for singers and other
performers, in that it can help you to learn to organize yourself in
a freer, more spontaneous way.

Further information about my Feldenkrais practice is available at
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais.

I hope to see you tomorrow night!

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais