Vocalist.org archive

From:  sjdr9523@y...
sjdr9523@y...
Date:  Sat Apr 14, 2001  10:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Bad Opera Trivia

Thank you SO much, I've been looking for that one myself for YEARS!! A
friend of mine was teaching assitant for our Ped. class, and one day
when we had some time left he played it. The tape he had was in B
major and made the guy sound like a Heldentenor trying to sing a high E
flat. Wild stuff.

It's here:
http://www.parterre.com/enrico.mp3

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "stjames" <vocalist-temporary@y..., "stjames" < > > tenor singing a *really* sour note. I was informed it was from a

http://www.parterre.com/

> james

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11143 Re: Bad Opera Trivia John Link   Sat  4/14/2001   2 KB
11156 Re: Bad Opera Trivia Tako Oda   Mon  4/16/2001   2 KB
11159 Re: Bad Opera Trivia thomas8@t...   Mon  4/16/2001   2 KB
11180 Re: Bad Opera Trivia Tako Oda   Tue  4/17/2001   2 KB

emusic.com