Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Date:  Sat Apr 14, 2001  7:31 am
Subject:  OFF: what we look like

Hello all,

Ever since there was a thread a long time ago on the "original" Vocalist
on this subject, it has been my wish to somehow "get visual", as it
were, here in this weird disembodied environment of cyberspace... Ever
the "technoklutz", this has been a challenge for me until now... So,
for the "curious among you", this link
http://www.ldphotostation.com/authenticate.asp?accesscode=U89SD2X4BB
will theoretically show a number of personal photographs of mine,
including a couple shots of yours truly taken last fall on the deck of a
decommissioned Russian submarine, a tourist attraction here in beautiful
Victoria. I'm the one with the beard...:o) This link is theoretically
good only until May 13. I hope to eventually get better with all this
stuff... Hope this works...

Anybody else here into "revealing his/herself", as it were...?

Cheers.

Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
http://www.angelfire.com/me/interdependence/ - my home page, which is
still butt-ugly and lacking any "cool visuals"...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11134 Re: OFF: what we look like John Link   Sat  4/14/2001   2 KB
11169 Re: OFF: what we look like Karen Mercedes   Mon  4/16/2001   2 KB

emusic.com