Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Fri Apr 13, 2001  9:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing

Have you tried a med called "Zyrtec?" It works great for me when nothing
else does. Only problem is it makes me sleepy, so unless I am just having an
awful allergy problem I just take Allegra, which works pretty well too. What
about allergy shots? They really helped my daughter and husband!

I read in the paper last week that within the next year or so some sort of
injection that will STOP allergy symptoms will be made available to the
public. It will wear off and have to be repeated, but who cares? I just
hope that the cost is not prohibitive, but if this works just think what a
blessing it will be to all of us sufferers!!

Leslie

agoldhammer@y...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11154 Re: Chronic Coughing agoldhammer@y...   Mon  4/16/2001   3 KB