Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Thu Apr 12, 2001  7:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] re: Should Singers Have Sex?

>Well, to preserve my delicate reputation (!) and protect the sensibilities
>of all concerned, I'll gently direct you to bar Z (p. 105 in the
>piano-vocal score) of Ades' opera POWDER HER FACE.
>
>he he he
>
>Naomi

Naomi I've heard that opera and I thought it was fantastic but WOW
the language would curl 'yer toes. It was one of the brightest things
I've heard for a long time. Perhaps we'll get a version on cable. : ) Reg.

"Isaac Newton is supposed to have been a rather gloomy individual
who smiled only once in his life, when asked,"But what possible use
could geometry be?"."

emusic.com