Vocalist.org archive

From:  rtpeacoc@e...
rtpeacoc@e...
Date:  Thu Apr 12, 2001  4:12 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., > Scientific American.

Doris, do you know if this map is available online? I'd be curious to
see it.

Incidentally, does anyone (Dr. Messmer, perhaps?) know a good way to
recover one's high notes after a series of bad asthma attacks? I've
been reading this "coughing" thread with great interest since having
lost most of my range to a residual dry asthmatic cough left over from
a couple of nasty attacks I had several weeks ago. Most of the low
notes have returned in the last week or so, but the high ones are
still stubbornly on strike...

Robin
mezzo(?)-in-training

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11068 Re: Chronic Coughing agoldhammer@y...   Thu  4/12/2001   3 KB
11099 Chronic Coughing - NASAL LAVAGE Isabelle Bracamonte   Fri  4/13/2001   3 KB

emusic.com