Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Wed Apr 11, 2001  5:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Breathing Exercises

BillyANM@a... wrote:

> Hello. Could anyone recommend a few detailed breathing exercises that I can
> use to help promote proper deep breathing? I'll admit it...I'm a rather
> shallow breather. :-) The simpler, the better. Thanks!

It doesn't get any simpler than this.

Go to the store and buy a package of 7 or 9 inch balloons (Helium type is
best). Blow up one a day to the point where it might burst if you give it one
more puff. If you don't break it, you may use it again. After a few days goto
twice a day.

That's it.

Your breathing will improve dramatically!

Dean

ps: There's a princple here but I'm not going into it. Trust me, It works!

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"If you must be wrong,

emusic.com