Vocalist.org archive

From:  taylor23f@h...
taylor23f@h...
Date:  Sun Apr 8, 2001  3:35 am
Subject:  Re: Announcement from UNT/Stephen Austin

"Jeffrey Snider" <snide76258@a...> wrote:

> The University of North Texas College of Music is pleased to
announce
> that Dr. Stephen F. Austin will be joining the Division of Vocal
> Studies beginning in the Fall semester of 2001.
>
> Dr. Austin has been on the faculty of Louisiana State University
and
> is an internaionally recognized figure in the fields of vocal
> pedagogy and voice science.

Professor Snider,

Our loss is your gain! I have learned more in two years from
Stephen than I had in all my previous years combined. He is not only
an outstanding teacher- he is truly a wonderful human being. What he
taught me will always remain at the very core of all my future work
in this field. Stephen is a blessing to all who come in contact with
him, and we wish him and his family the very best.

-Taylor

emusic.com