Vocalist.org archive

From:  Peter Louis van Dijk <plvdijk@i...>
Peter Louis van Dijk <plvdijk@i...>
Date:  Fri Apr 6, 2001  9:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Green finch and linnet bird

Dear All.

Thanks to all for your imput. It hasn't entirely solved my dilemma of not
finding it an acceptable choice for all voice groups in an examination
situation.I know that for Eisteddfods (fodeau) it would be unacceptable for
anyone but a soprano to sing it in the "Musicals" category. In an "Own
Choice" it would be O.K. I guess I'm being purist, in a way.

Regards

Susi