Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Brenda Christophersen & Stephen Lummus" <lumsen@1...>
"Brenda Christophersen & Stephen Lummus" <lumsen@1...>
Date:  Wed Apr 4, 2001  6:15 pm
Subject:  Re: not opening the mouth, etc...

Gina,
I will be blunt. I TOTALLY disagree with what she is saying! All of these
things are the complete opposite of what I teach and do and I seem to get
good results...at the very least, it feels natural and at ease. I am stunned
by her suggestions. Is she a well-known artist? Do you like her technique?
Do you respect her work? Do you respect or know her coach?

IMHO, if you are experiencing ANY crackling sound, RUN AWAY! You sound like
a you know what you're doing...what does your teacher or coach say to all of
this?

Take Care and God Bless you!
Brenda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10850 Re: not opening the mouth, etc... SMSchneider   Wed  4/4/2001   3 KB

emusic.com