Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sat Mar 31, 2001  10:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Singing Louder

In a message dated 3/31/01 1:44:03 AM Central Standard Time,
dolphin_aura@y... writes:

> I need advice on how to sing louder. I am 19 and have
> a normally very small voice, however the higher i go
> the louder I get. I need to learn how to sing louder
> in lower notes. mainly a f below high c and below

I'm assuming you're a female. You proabably do not have a firm enough
connection out of chest voice which will lead to a lack of medial compression
in the lower reaches of the voice.

Randy Buescher

Greypins@a...Greypins@a...Domisosing@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10761 Re: Singing Louder Greypins@a...   Sat  3/31/2001   2 KB
10767 Re: Singing Louder Greypins@a...   Sun  4/1/2001   3 KB
10769 Re: Singing Louder Domisosing@a...   Sun  4/1/2001   4 KB
10780 Re: Singing Louder Isabelle Bracamonte   Mon  4/2/2001   2 KB

emusic.com