Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 30, 2001  8:57 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Good news to share........

taylor,

i am curious about oren brown and his approach. i know of a few things
through students of his and through teachers who have worked with him. the
use of the exercise of a glide, starting high in falsetto and ending in low
chest without a break, was first shown me in high school and his name was
mentioned to me for the first time in connection with that exercise.

chris caleffie and i had a discussion about his lessons with james king
involving a similar approach and, i believe, he said king had worked with
oren brown in addition to martial singher.

does brown have a website or are there websites that i could find out
more about his approach that you know of?

thanks,
mike

emusic.com