Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Thu Mar 29, 2001  8:29 pm
Subject:  Can Tenors sing this?

Hello all, my name is Alexandra and my cousin is a very young lyric
tenor, today I won the book of Mozart's Songs for Solo Voice and
Piano , which contains the songs found in the Breikopf und Hartel
editions (the only difference is that this edition lists them in
cronological order). I already have this edition
Normally I've heard Mezzosopranos interpreting these songs,
especially "das lied der trennung" (K519), my cousin is doing quite a
lot of Mozart and I was wondering if this edition would be an
appropriate birthday gift for him (it is up in a few days). Any
thoughts on this?

(This message is relayed by Pablo Romero for his friend Alexandra,
who is not in the list )

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10736 Re: Can Tenors sing this? Karen Mercedes   Thu  3/29/2001   2 KB
10737 Re: Can Tenors sing this? promero@w...   Thu  3/29/2001   3 KB

emusic.com