Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Date:  Sat Apr 22, 2000  5:51 am
Subject:  belated thanks to Isabelle and Karen

Hello All,

I just want to give belated thanks to Isabelle and Karen for all their work
in getting this list up and running, especially for Isabelle's encouraging
private messages when I ran into all kinds of blocks at Onelist, trying to
get (re)registered. Isabelle, I am still not sure exactly what the heck
happened, but about a week ago, I was suddenly able to "reset my profile" at
Onelist, get registered and here I am, so thank you so much again for your
help. I was truly suffering from "Vocalist withdrawal"...

Blessings.

Michael Eckford
michaelb@i...
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada