Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Tue Mar 27, 2001  7:04 am
Subject:  Latin translation

I'm working on Ave Maria and need a translation of the
text. I tried a Latin-English dictionary, but it had
very few of the words. I tried some translation
engines on the Web, as well as a downloadable program,
but they weren't much better. Does anyone know of
somewhere I can go to get translations of common Latin
song texts? I had the same problem a few months ago
when I was working on Panis Angelicus, and I'm sure
it'll come up again.

Thanks,

Jennifer

dorisopran@a...Naomi Gurt Lind
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10637 Re: Latin translation Nancy Fontana   Tue  3/27/2001   2 KB
10642 Re: Latin translation Edna Huelsenbeck   Tue  3/27/2001   3 KB
10664 Re: Latin translation dorisopran@a...   Tue  3/27/2001   2 KB
21584 Re: Latin translation Naomi Gurt Lind   Thu  12/19/2002   2 KB

emusic.com