Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Dong Qyu Lee" <daviddongqyu@y...>
"David Dong Qyu Lee" <daviddongqyu@y...>
Date:  Thu Mar 22, 2001  2:47 am
Subject:  Summer Festival Suggestion

I recommend Songfest in California(UC Irvine)
This year they are bringing Martin Katz and Graham johnson....it's 2
weeks training you learn so much from those two Musicians...If you
like Art Songs, it's worth going for it. Lotza information you will
get from those two...I dont really care for the voice staff there....
(shhhhhhhhhshshssssshh,,,i didnt say that) but worth spending time
with those two coaches.....I dont think it's too late to apply for it.

Sorry, I dont have website or number with me right now but I suggest
you look in the musical America or School Voice board wherever you
guys r.

David

emusic.com