Vocalist.org archive

From:  Beth Schuman <bschu@p...>
Date:  Fri Apr 21, 2000  4:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Operissimo

I find their site to be strange. There are no prices, but after emailing
them at opera@o..., I received a price list for the items in
question. And unfortunately, half of them were not available. I did place
an order for one item thru their webpage form, but never received a
confirmation or anything. I think it might be wise to always drop them an
e-mail to confirm orders.

I have yet to receive anything from them. I hope they come through for me,
as they have many interesting and hard-to-find items.

Beth