Vocalist.org archive

From:  DongQyu David Lee <daviddongqyu@y...>
DongQyu David Lee <daviddongqyu@y...>
Date:  Tue Mar 20, 2001  3:22 am
Subject:  hi

How do you do~
A Friend of mine passed along this email address to
me...and I have no idea how this works..but all i know
is that this concerns the matter of Countertenor....
I am a countertenor and feel free to talk to me...:)
I have won some awards and been performing a little...
and I love singing~ especially Art Songs and Opera and
Oratorios.....etc etc...
I have no idea what I should talk about...hehe
ummmmmmm....
Ah..I for got to introduce myself.
My name is David Dong Qyu Lee, 23 years old, born in
South Korea and now I am living in Canada over 10
years....
ok...enough about me...so what's this whole thing
about, perhaps you could tell me something about this
group.
Looking forward to hear from you all~

Thanks

Regards, David Dong Qyu Lee

10442 Re: hi Fiona Chow   Tue  3/20/2001   2 KB
10443 Re: hi daviddongqyu@y...   Tue  3/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com