Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  7:01 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] St. Patricks day

----Original Message-----
>From: Leo Morgan <leomor@g...>
>Subject: [vocalist] St. Patricks day
>Date: Saturday, March 17, 2001 12:30 PM
>
>Hi all, to those it matters to, have a HAPPY St. Patrics Day.
>
>Funny thing, there are parades all over the world except here,
>because of the foot and mouth disease, which I hasten to add
>we do not have here. They even cancelled the 105th Feis Ceoil
>our national Music and Song festival, first time this has ever
>happened.
>
>Regards, Leo------ Drogheda.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Leo & the list...here in Chicago...
...well, need I say more! Same could be said for NYC & Boston
hoo-boy, St. Pat's on a Saturday...Saints preserve us!!
I kept the spirit by simply watching "Darby O'Gill & the Little People".
Quite a treat seeing Sir Sean "Scotland Forever" Connery
lip sync a song (venturing the thought that he really
didn't sing the song). Did he? Nice little story...
...although the scenes in the pub were driving me
crazy - I gave up ice cream & beer (and this includes
STOUT) for Lent. And that Stout looked absolutely tasty!

EV

emusic.com