Vocalist.org archive

From:  Stephanie Franklin <smf78@i...>
Stephanie Franklin <smf78@i...>
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  7:59 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Contraltos or Altos?

Hi everyone
I am mostly a lurker on this list, and want to ask a question for you more
knowledgeable than I.
I am sorry if this seems too basic, but I haven't been training long. I
started lessons about 4 months ago, and since then I'd noticed some changes
in my voice.
It is more mellow and darker, however the one thing I am a bit mystified
about is that I seem to have lost range.
Is this normal?
I'd been told that since I am only 22 that could have something to do with it.
Some of my higher notes have gone, but I can sing lower than I used too.
Thanks and I look forward to reading posts here.
Steph

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10334 sorry Stephanie Franklin   Sat  3/17/2001   3 KB
10382 Re: sorry richardnpam@c...   Sun  3/18/2001   4 KB
10410 Lost top notes (was: Contraltos or Altos?) Karen Mercedes   Mon  3/19/2001   4 KB

emusic.com