Vocalist.org archive

From:  Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  7:07 am
Subject:  Vancouver Chamber Choir tour

It's great to be back home after 17 concerts in 16 cities over 19 days
and 5 000 miles. What an ordeal. Everyone remained mostly healthy
thanks to Throat Formula (Throat Coat) tea and plenty of bottled water.
The Medieval Bestiary only caused a bit of fuss one place, and not about
lion's sexual habits but because Jesus was being compared to animals,
and we were "mocking" the Lord's name! This from 12th century lyrics.
Go figure. The rest of the program was enthusiastically received by
large houses. Now we've got five rehearsals to pull together a program
of all new rep. for next Friday's concert in Vancouver. It never stops!

Cheers
Craig, Burnaby BC

emusic.com