Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DragonFang" <dragonfang@h...>
Date:  Fri Apr 21, 2000  3:00 pm
Subject:  Music Survey

Hey Vocalisters,
I received this email, it is a survey for a new music website, I thought
that our group would have good input. Also you might win $1,000 in music
supplies!
:o)

>>Fill out a short survey and you could win a $1,000 music
gear-shopping spree. To enter, just click on the link
below.

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/3120

It's quick, easy, and without any future obligation. The
only way you'll get another email is if you win, and
findings from this survey will help to better the Web
experience of hundreds of thousands of musicians. Even
if you don't win, you'll help make the Web a better place.

To be eligible to win the $1,000 music gear shopping spree,
you must complete the survey by Wednesday, April 19. Don't
delay -- enter today!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1035 Re: Music Survey Mezzoid@a...   Fri  4/21/2000   2 KB
1038 Re: Music Survey DragonFang   Fri  4/21/2000   3 KB

emusic.com