Vocalist.org archive

From:  singersuki@a...
singersuki@a...
Date:  Tue Mar 13, 2001  2:47 pm
Subject:  Used scores for sale

Hi all! I am moving, for now to a smaller place, later to Argentina, and I
was packing and found a bunch of duplicate scores I would like to sell.

(Please excuse me if you received this more than once.)
Suki

Here goes:

Librettos: Butterfly & Tosca for $5.00 each

All the rest for $10. each.

Sacred:
Bach: St. Matthew Passion - 2 of these
Gaul: The Holy City
Handel: Judas Maccabaeus, The Messiah-the Choruses
Dubois: The Seven Last Word of Christ

Opera:

Mozart:
Die Zauberflote-Schirmer-soft cover

Verdi:
La Traviata-Schirmer-1 soft cover, 1 hard cover
Rigoletto-Schirmer-1 soft cover, 1 hard cover
Aida, soft cover

Gounod:
Faust - older Schirmer, soft cover, 2 of these

Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia, soft cover

Puccini: Tosca, soft cover, quite old

Wagner: Tannhauser, shortened version, CC Birchard & Co.

Thomas: Mignon, hard cover

Romberg: The Student Prince, soft cover

Offenbach: Les Contes d'Hoffmann, hard cover

Donizetti: Lucia di Lammermoor, hard cover

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10219 Re: Used scores for sale sopran@a...   Tue  3/13/2001   2 KB
10220 Re: Used scores for sale MFoxy9795@a...   Tue  3/13/2001   2 KB
10227 Re: Used scores for sale singersuki@a...   Tue  3/13/2001   2 KB