Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Tue Mar 13, 2001  3:20 am
Subject:  Fund-raising concert help

Hello again, list!

To raise money for our school's second trip to Italy this summer, we are
coordinating a fund-raising concert in late April .
I have already gotten my friend to accompany us for free ! :-)
There will be plenty of us involved, and our specialties are opera and
musical theater. We want this to be as entertaining as possible...any rep
ideas?
I know there are several of you out there that have done similar things and
can help lend advice-and it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Molly

10201 Re: Fund-raising concert help M.J. Ruhl   Tue  3/13/2001   3 KB

emusic.com