Vocalist.org archive

From:  Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Mon Mar 12, 2001  4:12 am
Subject:  I'm back, and some reponses (mostly ADMIN)

Hello, all! I did NOT break my fool neck skiing this
week, although I felt death breathing down my back a
couple of times and got to practice Dr. Diane's lovely
yodelling technique (albeit they were yodels of
terror) from the top of a couple of slopes. List
stuff:

--

the hot and feisty non-vocal discussions go on -- and
some people have started a fabulous trend of

vocalist-backstage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
vocalist-backstage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Or you can visit the web site at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vocalist-backstage

Feel free to carry all political discussions over
there, for example.

--

Sometimes, it appears that an email address will
"bounce" back to the yahoogroups server; if they

John Link, welcome to the list. Sorry you had a hard
time initially subscribing... glad you were able to
fix the problem without me.

--

Re: this hog thing. I suggest that anyone having a
problem with a personal attack (public or private)

Always email me first, not the list, if you have a
problem with anything -- posts not showing up, privacy
issues, just feel like kicking the door in, anything
at all. Okay, if you crack on a high note, email the
list. Administration and gripes, come to me. My
email address is: ibracamonte@y...

--

Now to catch up on the rest of my mailbox...

Isabelle B.

=====
Isabelle Bracamonte
San Francisco, CA