Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Sun Mar 11, 2001  5:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs)

>At 09:54 AM 3/11/01 +0000, Ken <Oberon603@a...> wrote:
>>Wait until you see what ugly
>>comments I got in my mailbox today Tako. I will post them to the CT later.

and Leslie Jones replied:

>I have been appalled to read of this treatment of a 'lister who has done
>nothing more than participate in discussions in good faith -- he has merely
>expressed his opinion, not plotted the overthrow of society as we know
>it.

If I understand correctly, from the above and from previous posts,
there are lurkers on this who privately attack contributors. Whenever
that happens I would suggest that the one attacked not reply to the
attacker directly but rather immediately forward the attack to the
list in order to expose the attacking lurker.

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

emusic.com