Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Sat Mar 10, 2001  7:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] MED: ulcerative colitis and singing

Here's a few sites discussed in previous threads about medications &
singing. I think that there is a site called "safe medications" as well
but I can't find the reference now. Any help, fellow listers?

http://www.bgsm.edu/voice/medicine_vocal_arts.html
http://www.ncvs.org/clinicians/rx.html

Pat

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:22:48 -0500 "Who Knows" <who_knows3_1@h...>