Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  6:17 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Countertenor Taboo (was: silence of the lambs (errr... list))

As a baritone who has sung several times (for pay, even) as a countertenor,
I agree that it is a legitimate voice type that deserves equal attention.
Personally, I LOVE to sing countertenor stuff. Oh well,

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
Marshall, Texas
dgrogan@e...
dgrogan@e...

Baruch's Observation: "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a
nail."