Vocalist.org archive

From:  roses41usa@n...
roses41usa@n...
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  2:30 pm
Subject:  Che faro senza Euridice--for tenor?

Hello,
I'm trying to find an Italian version of Gluck's aria from Orfeo ed
Euridice. I know that there is a French version for tenor, 'tho I'd
really like to sing this in Italian. Classical vocal reprints has
this
aria in Italian in three different keys (B flat, C, and D). Which one
would be the most appropriate? Are there other possibilities that I
haven't thought about? Maybe the one for mezzo-soprano?
Thanks!
Howard

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10081 Re: Che faro senza Euridice--for tenor? Tako Oda   Fri  3/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com