Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Fri Mar 9, 2001  5:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Countertenor Taboo (was: silence of the lambs (errr... list))

Hey! Hey!! What's this?

At 11:16 PM 08-03-01 -0500, you wrote:
>the majority of the CT's that are
>coming up now specialize in opera; & like Karen said, there are quite a few
>of us that are doing a dam good job at it. Why should we not be included in
>discussions on this list. If that's the case I'm out!!

I haven't heard anyone say nasty things about CTs. On the
contrary they've had a pretty good go if you'd like to check
the archives. That doesn't mean that they should hog the
list though. They are no more nor less entitled to space
as any other fach, even tenors. : ) Reg.

"One must have loved a woman of genius
to comprehend the happiness of loving a fool."

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10053 Re: Countertenor Taboo (was: silence of the lambs stjames   Fri  3/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com