Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Thu Mar 8, 2001  10:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re:silence of list - spring break

For those of us who teach in colleges and universities this is the midsemester
point. This week or next is spring break for most schools. Unfortunately the
break is preceeded by midterm evaluations and examinations which, also
unfortunately, must be graded at home, at night, when we'd otherwise be
checking in on the list.

I graded my class voice papers last night and found out that in order to be
well aligned singers "must release the contractions in their heads." I learn
something new every day! Tonight I grade French dictions tests. Yip, yip
yahoo! (NOT)

regards to all,]
Cindy Donnell
-----